It takes A LOT to get me into anything I can't easily run, jump and crawl in. You never know when you'll need to bolt to the Zara sale on your lunch break (before all the good stuff is gone), do spontaneous cartwheels just because (I work with kids), or get out of dodge- stat. But, that doesn't have to mean yoga pants and a hoodie, ladies. You can still look good (equals feel good) and be able to escape the eminent contagion outbreak...I mean, just in case that situation presented itself. Doesn't everyone worry about that?
My "ready to run" style:
- Dolce Vita Martine Plaid Multi Shirt: now $29.97 on Piperlime- It's all about layering.
- Current/Elliott The Boyfriend Jeans for maximum flexibility.
- JewelMint Avalon Collar- because it looks like armor.
- Vintage Robert Rodriguez jacket: similar at Zara for $69.99
- ps- I wouldn't be barefoot: I'd opt for these Isabel Marants instead.