Green: is the color of youth, growth, inexperience, fertility, hope, and new life. Green reflects a positive attitude of the mind; it also denotes a sense of security and stability. The color is cooling, soothing, and calming both physically and mentally which is much needed during the Holiday Season! Green is the colour of balance and harmony and can be helpful in times of stress- so wear green or be mean!
ps- Emerald Green is also the Pantone Color for 2013. You'll be ahead of the trend this Christmas.
1) oBaz Emerald Radiance Necklace
3) Aqua- Army with Faux Leather Sleeves
4) Brooklyn We Go Hard- Green Parle Francais Knit Sweater
5) La Mer Collections Emerald Egyptian Chain Wrap
6) Christopher Kon Kipton Braided Tote