1) Floral Devore Shell Top: Loving the velvet detail. I'd wear this with waxed or leather leggings.
2) Knitted Nep Body Jumper: This is totally up my alley. Comfortable is sexy.
3) ASOS Midi Skirt With Waist Detail: Midi skirts are really trendy this fall. It's not flattering on all body types– especially if you have short legs like me. However, add a heel or wedge and you might just be able to work it.
4) Sparkle & Fade Pleated Chiffon Midi Skirt: This is a more romantic version of the midi skirt. I personally think it is easier than the fuller one to pull off!
5) Shake It Beach Pullover: Comfy sweater check, check. I like how FP added the lace layer to this sweater. The peek a boo lace layer was all over the runway during fashion week.
6) Ponte Knit Leggings: It's definitely time to pull out those thicker leggings again! I like that these look almost like jeggings and aren't too skimpy. I am also digging the higher waist.