It's so easy being GREEN
I'm not a veteran when it comes to using makeup brushes. I don't actually wear a lot of makeup, but when I do, I always prefer to use my hands and fingers. Most makeup pros, however, claim that you save product by using makeup brushes and that the makeup ends up looking more natural on the skin. So, recently, I have started a small brush collection! I was at Target and decided to pick up a set of ECOTOOLS. I've heard a lot of great things about them and the fact that they are environment friendly is a bonus.
- These brushes are 100% cruelty free, made of bamboo and recycled aluminum.
- These brushes are Inexpensive– $11 for the set!
- The set comes with pretty much what you need as a beginner brush collector.
- The brushes are pretty soft and don't shed easily.
- "Getting gorgeous has never felt so good."
I like them. For the price, I don't regret getting them. However, the blush brush/powder brush isn't nearly as soft or effective as my Laura Mercier blush brush. The angled eye liner brush didn't work great with my gel liner pot. After a few swipes the soft bristles didn't hold and the line I was trying to make wasn't as precise. The concealer brush is soft and I like the size. All in all I think it's a great back up and or travel set (it comes with a pouch to hold the tools).
- Blush Brush
- Eye Shading Brush
- Angled Eye liner Brush
- Concealer Brush
- Lash & Brow Groomer
- Hemp & Cotton Case (Room for both brushes & makeup essentials!)
Check out what other's are saying about ECOTOOLS at MakeUpAlley