Memoirs of a Geisha Treatment...
History tells us that many of the world's greatest beauty secrets originated with geisha. That's why the people at Tatcha, "explored scientific journals, unearthed historical archives and studies the timeless beauty rituals of the iconic geisha to shed light on a highly evolved approach to beauty."
The secret to Tatcha's effectiveness is their signature Hadasi-3 Boiactive Complex found in all of their products. It's a powerful combination of Rice Bran Oil, Red Algae and Green Tea, proven to moisturize skin, improve the appearance of elasticity and reduce the appearance of hyperpigmentation.
I'm the kind of girl who wants it all, super clean skin without being super stripped. If I find a cleanser that can add baby soft to that list, then I'm sold. Tatch'a's Camellia Cleansing Oil is the best cleansing oil I've ever used.
Why I love it:
- Doesn't contain mineral oil
- Emulsified completely with water
- removes waterproof makeup and lifts away impurities
Active Ingredients: Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, Algae Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract
This is hands down one of the best products I've ever used, ever. Classic Rice Enzyme Powder, I-am-obsessed-with-you! (that's my best Nicki Minaj impersonation. Ok let me collect myself). There are no words, other than this stuff's made of rice powder (sure) but must also contain fairy dust and a dash of abra cadabra as well.
Why I LOVE it:
- Cleansing powders are so ancient and innovative at the same time it blows my mind.
- Never has a product worked instantaneously to make my skin softer, more refined and brighter (many say they do...but they don't). This one DOES.
- Fun: Begin with wet hands and pour half a teaspoon (two shakes) out onto palm and rub together. Watch the powder transform into a creamy foam and rub into skin for 10-15 seconds. Hocus pocus, your skin is brand new.
Active Ingredients: Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran, Papain (Papaya Extract), Algae Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Conchiolin Protein (Pearl)
This cream is really unique. It acts as a primer and gives your skin a poreless base for makeup. Made with moisturizing ingredients like Royal Jelly and hyaluronic acid, and of course their signature Hadasei-3 comples, it not only leaves your skin with a flawless base but totally hydrated and glowy.
Why I love it:
- I love the feel of the cream. It's rich when you first put it on, but then weightless on the skin, leaving it smooth and hydrated.
- My skin feels supple and soft all day
- doesn't cause milia, which often happens with rich creams
Let me know if you have any questions about the Tatcha line. I highly recommend all their products but the Classic Enzyme Powder is a no brainer...you must have it!