Tatcha has cornered the market on clean skincare inspired by Eastern beauty. I'd say there isn't another brand like them- inspired by Asian culture- doing it better, more elegant and more effective.
Yes, I love that Tatcha products are formulated without parabens, mineral oils, synthetic fragrances, sulfate detergents, urea, DEA, TEA or phthalates. But, I'm IN-love with their promise to ensure that the communities and environments they partner with are treated with care and respect (we OWL's Give-A-Hoot). You can sense this care in everything they do, from customer service to the packaging of their products.
- This little thing "hydrates while making your skin appear more luminous."
- My skin feels nourished every time I use this
- Texture is milky and luxurious
- So much more than a skin mist..."A silky liquid moisturizer of Squalane, Red Algae and our HADASEI-3 complex can be misted for a boost of soothing hydration, resulting in dewy, luminous skin anytime, anywhere."
- Gives my skin a nice glow after spritzing.
- Really keeps my skin hydrated all day...even in this crispy climate.
If you follow my blog...you'll know that my love affair with Tatcha is epic (ANYTIME someone asks me to suggest a product...Tatcha is always on the top of my list). Read more Tatcha love here and here.
Now, let's get to the serious stuff...shopping! Since the holidays are just around the corner, Tatcha has curated a special gift set for those of you who are curious to try but not commit. It includes some of my favorite picks...their Cleansing Oil (cult following) and Serum.
The Kirakira Gift Set also comes with the Renewal Cream and Eye Cream which I have yet to try...but sound deliciously luxurious! (Valued at $139 for $49 instead- CRAY)
You can try but not commit here!